Job description :
- Support the organization of trade fairs in which OCUS participates and manage the annual planning of international events
- Management of all logistical points required for each event: coordination with service providers, ordering promotional items, etc.
- Budget monitoring and invoice management
- Ensure KPI reporting of each event
- Creation of visual supports in collaboration with graphic designers
- Creation of sales support tools for the sales force (presentation, customer cases, etc.)
- Set up an active monitoring system
- You have at least two years of professional experience in event management.
- You are a dynamic person and want to join a company in full development.
- You are highly organized and pragmatic while remaining creative and open-minded.
- You have a business mind, you like human contact and networking.
- You have a good level of English.
- You like working in a team
- You have a good level of spelling
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus