The mission of Windzy Events is to deliver results-oriented event-planning campaigns designed to meet our client’s objectives by providing strong, tailored concepts and excelling at bespoke event planning. We approach all client projects with competitive creativity and to service our clients to the highest professional level. We are committed to maintaining a rewarding environment in which we can accomplish our mission.
We are looking to hire an events assistant who will be acting as a liaison with clients on behalf of one or several accounts. This is a role that requires the utmost professionalism and timeliness. This is an interactive position and communication is a major part of the role.
Events Assistant Position Functions:
- Assist with event schedule coordination
- Track inventory and log reports
- Maintain client relationship
- Client liaison for prospective sponsors
- Assist event coordinator in managing event
- Answer prospective donor inquiries with collateral presentation
- Register donors and explain relationship
- Manage event collateral
- Sponsorship registration
- Oversee purchases
- Must have a clear understanding of professional etiquette
- Must have experience dealing with customers
- Previous experience in events, marketing, or sales preferred
- Must be able to commute to Manhattan
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States
- No felonies on background screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.