Our vision: to give life to objects ! In the future, billions of objects worldwide will be connected to the Internet; their data will be stored in the cloud and will participate in the digitization of our environment. A global , simple, inexpensive and low-power connectivity solution is fundamental.
Every Sigfoxer is driven by the corporate project to revolutionize the world ! Sigfox is the place for personal and collective challenge . Here, 44 different nationalities live side by side: diversity is one of their strong points.
'' jobDesc ''
Professional events, Meetups, assemblies, symposiums, inaugurations, "house" events ... the main mission of the event manager will be to select and organize the events on an international scale to which sigfox must participate in order to to establish its reputation, or for commercial purposes.
Within the Communication team and attached to the Communication Manager, we are looking for curious, proactive and open-minded techies who love challenges and wish to contribute to the success of SIGFOX.
The main missions:
In collaboration with the team, the event manager will:
· Select and / or create attractive events adapted to the SIGFOX communication strategy, organize the event whatever and negotiate the allocated budgets,
· Manage the logistics of events and supervise them: you manage and organize the event field all the logistics related to the successful realization of events (installation, management and optimization of space, choice of speakers, choice of communication media, etc.),
· Be an integral part of the Sigfox Connect organization team , the partner event organized by Sigfox in its own right,
· Interface with the Marketing and Communication teams in order to define the graphic, visual and marketing material required for each event,
· Ensure that the image of SIGFOX at the various events is representative of Corporate standards, corporate values and reflects the identity of SIGFOX and its strategy,
· Operate the various levers of communication to maximize the presence of Sigfox (PR, social networks, internal communication tools ...),
SUPPORT TO THE EVENT STRATEGY:
· To be an integral part of the event decision process (recommendation, benchmarking, information gathering, development of different scenarios),
· To lead research on the interest of potential events and the relevance of participating in them,
· Make recommendations on the relevant events but also on the ideal type of participation (send a speaker, take a stand, sponsor the event ...),
· Update the SIGFOX events calendar as well as the database of events,
· Provide regular reports for each project and follow up on financial aspects,
· Compile post event reports (logistics, participants, KPIs) and establish areas for improvement for the following events. ',' ':'
· Successful experience in event management within an international environment,
· Project management skills: priority management, meeting deadlines, budget management and financial reporting,
· Taste Manifesto of teamwork and collaboration in a responsive professional environment. Positive attitude, solution provider,
More concretely, you share the mindset sigfox: Change player, Entrepreneur, Multi-cultural, Expert, Ambitious & humble.