GameTime is looking for a take charge employee with the ability to manage administration and logistics in a busy special events environment. The Event Coordinator is responsible for selling Fun! Events range from Birthday Parties & Fundraisers to Corporate Events. Reporting to the Director of Group Sales, the Event Coordinator must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision and be willing to work weekends and the occasional evenings. The Event Coordinator should have a love for special events and provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Handles logistics and execution of special events as dictated by the Director of Group Sales and the General Manager
- Supports DOS with Administration duties
- Generation and distribution of all event contracts for internal and external clients
- Daily reconciliation of deposits and final payments into Micros to balance contracted events
- Site inspections with potential clients as needed
- Tracking of all signed Birthday contracts, deposits as well as guarantees for all group events
- Supports DOS, Operational Management and F&B Department on all events to coordinate logistics of the event to include: group sales, rentals, staffing and floor plan diagrams
- Distribute and file updated contract information to all necessary departments and managers on a daily basis
- Maintaining of all collateral / sales and marketing par stock materials
- Oversee and maintain tabletop displays
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Organization is a must.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word & Excel.
- Bilingual English/Spanish