The Guidepoint Insights Operations team turns questions into answers. The team strategizes topics that our clients need to know about and delivers events that answer questions before our clients think to ask them. The team hosts teleconferences, in-person meetings, and custom events, featuring Advisors in our network that best fit featured topics.
The Event Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the team in the organization and coordination of company sponsored teleconferences and New York based breakfast/lunch meetings.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Supports operations associates in hosting teleconferences across sectors
- Contact clients to determine event interest, confirm predetermined advisors, send invitations to clients, oversee client RSVPs and compliance, manage all correspondence with advisors prior to meeting, assist in maximizing attendance at events, ensure event runs successfully, conduct post event cost analysis and review client charges
- Assist in managing internal documents
- Work closely with other team members to ensure successful execution of meetings via the scheduling of advisors for breakfast/lunch meetings agendas and teleconferences
- Provide team with all relevant materials for the events including PowerPoint slides, event signage and brochures
- Oversee New York based events logistics including food and beverage services, client RSVPs and compliance
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Previous project management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work long and unpredictable hours
- Proficiency in MS-Office, Outlook, and Google Suite
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research
- Availability to attend New York based meetings
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually
- Demonstrated ability to work both in a team atmosphere and autonomously
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts Advisors from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.