We're looking for...
(Short Term) Event Coordinator, Men's Apparel who has a passion for fashion merchandising and future goal of one day becoming a Buyer to assist during the Holiday season! The Event Coordinator will work within our Merchandising team, which manages the process of selecting and buying products from vendors to provide to our members. The Event Coordinator will work closely with our Fulfillment Center in Kentucky, which ensures we are receiving merchandise in a timely manner. The Event Coordinator will also work closely with our Production team, which manages the process of showcasing new merchandise on Rue La La and Gilt's e-commerce sites.
What you'll accomplish...You will;
- Assist in creation and management of high volume of purchase orders for all Rue La La and Gilt e-commerce events.
- Support merchandising team in everyday operations of the business, including site preparation and review.
- Coordinate purchase order creation with internal team
THE RIGHT FIT: You have...
- Bachelor's Degree: Prior buying or merchandising internship is highly desirable
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel to include v-lookups and advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication skills; experience working with high-profile clientele strongly preferred
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize
There's More...You will be given;
- Exposure to all aspects of Rue La La and Gilt business: Programming, Planning, Boutique Production, Creative and Marketing
- The opportunity to learn to be an expert in excel
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price, e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 35 million shoppers with coveted designers and in-demand labels at an exceptional value. Three complementary brands - Gilt, Rue La La, and Shop Premium Outlets - utilize world-class technology and marketing to strategically support our brand partners and engage our shoppers daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping and the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.