Washington D.C., DC
- Plan and execute the event based on the budget and financial ability of the host of the event
- Negotiate with appropriate vendors before the event
- Builds and maintains customer’s relationships
- Monitor the entire event proceedings
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event
- Developing and growing as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-up.
- Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an Office Administrator (in the construction industry preferred)
- Business Administration or IT Certification preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Responsible for running various accounting reports and maintaining financial spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of construction practices and contract documentation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (preparation and proofreading of documents)
- Ability to show discretion with confidential and/or personal material
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with poise and confidence
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, handling various job responsibilities at once (arranging meetings, phone messages, correspondence, etc.)