- A good coordinator manages project schedules meticulously and thinks on their feet to solve any problems that arise.
- To be successful as a coordinator you must have excellent communication skills and a passion for organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate, expressing requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, especially in the Hindi, Marathi and English language.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Basic computer skills, especially email, spreadsheets, and presentation creation software.
- Cooperative and communicative attitude with executive staff, managers, and employees.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Overnight travelling might be required.
- Sunday will be working. (6 Days Working)
- Follow-up calls with clients and vendors for the events
- Answering phone calls and responding to clients' and vendors' requests and inquiries.
- Coordinating with the technical team for clients' and vendors' queries if needed.
- Managing and updating company documents and keep confidential.
- Keeping track of ongoing events.
- Maintaining vendors' and clients' records.
- Coordinating with coordinators for vendor onboarding.
- Keeping eye on events and reporting to the product team.
- Scheduling meetings, and coordinating with product team as per requirement.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Handle admin panel.
- Basic office administration work.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors.
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare report.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Ability to commute/relocate:
Thane, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)