AB Tasty is currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Events Manager with outstanding organization skills. You will be tasked with managing all of our events in France: AB Tasty dedicated events, partner events, breakfasts etc…You will be driving our events to continue to support customer acquisition, build brand awareness and put AB Tasty on the map. We are looking for someone are agile, nimble, organized, obsessed with building great events and wanting to be part of a winning team.
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of all our events in France
- Responsible for all tasks related to events including vendor management and negotiations, engagement strategy, event layout, logistics, speaker management, communications, and staff training
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team on determining which local events should be prioritized
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to develop plans to unite the face-to-face experience attendees have at events with the digital experience attendees have through other channels, including email marketing, website, social media, etc
- Manage and build a detailed event calendar for each event, with precise minute by minute timing plan.Invite and manage logistics for all external speakers/contributors
- Build and roll out a framework of trackable objectives and KPIs for each event the company executes
- Develop and implement measurement plans for each event. Monitor KPIs to determine event effectiveness
- Create post-event reports documenting results. Constantly evaluate new event opportunities
- Manage the event budget.
What we are looking for
- Event expert with at least 3/5 years of experience in managing small, medium and large events and tradeshows in a fast growing environment.
- Excellent project management skills. Proven ability to effectively lead projects from inception through implementation and delivery.
- Proven expertise in building events supporting increase of customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Experience with delivering ROI with events and tradeshows
- Passionate, detail orientated and extremely well organized with an ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects
Competitive salary + bonus
Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one 100% commuter reimbursement
Monthly team events