Reports to: General Manager, CeraVe
Committed, driven, productive, and eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, team player and strong anticipation skills and detail-orientation are qualities necessary for success in this role. Insatiable drive to learn, improve, positively impact the team, brand and customers are key to success.
- Support GM – assistance with meeting preparation, PowerPoint, excel analysis, collecting information from the broader organization, + following up
- Support GM’s administrative needs – calendar, meeting organization and follow up, scheduling, and office supply ordering, + leadership team newsletter organization
- Management of internal PR and brand communication to maintain and streamline communications across cross-functional teams
- Manage marketing strategy and lead development for brand tent pole events. Coordinate internal and external activations around brand tent pole events to promote product awareness and drive sales.
- Orchestrate interagency meetings, large scale sales team kickoffs + launches.
- Brief creative agency on brand recognition event ideas and lead development of promotional materials to create memorable events that contribute to a dynamic CeraVe brand marketing team culture within the L’Oreal Group.
- Manage internal product inventory, asset library, PO creation, inventory ordering + vendor set up.
- Assist global PR in brand cause development
- Marketing team and medical relations support on an opportunistic basis.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree within the past 12 months
- Valid work authorization for the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong ability to anticipate needs of GM and Marketing Team
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Proactive – Ability to self-manage projects, high level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
- Creative thinking – ability to ideate new animations, promotions
- Brand métier – ability to discern brand appropriate activities/investments
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamics
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn – how to analyze impact/effectiveness of investments, ROI
- Articulate, personable, team-oriented and ability to lead a cross-functional team
- Willingness and ability to own, follow-up on, and complete any administrative tasks
- Ability to travel to event sites, sales meetings, customer sites, and medical conventions