10 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL, 60603, US
02/21/2023, 07:25 PM
- Manage front desk providing exclusive and memorable service to clientele attending meetings.
- Coordinate high profile meetings and events within designated center working closely with planning contacts.
- Work with vendors or internal partners in catering, audio visual and facilities to meet the clients’ expectations.
- Provide overall direction, coordination and expertise to clients when managing meetings and events.
- Establish lasting relationships with frequent users establishing a personal brand of high-level onsite service
- Interact with various levels of senior management and LOB representatives to deliver outstanding service and a first-class experience
- Ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring standards are followed to maintain high level of customer service
- Ensure maximum utilization of space to achieve yearly utilization goals
- Execute pre-conference and post conference meetings, when applicable
- Gather and analyze metrics monitoring business trends
- Three plus years’ experience in 5-star hotels, Event Planning and Food & Beverage with high touch customer service
- Effectively manage guest experience and expectations through a high level of tact and diplomacy
- Experience managing front desk client experience
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and apply judgment to priority
- Knowledge of the Chicago area to aid client inquiries
- Working knowledge of audio-visual systems
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, diverse environment
- MS Office skills, knowledge of EMS booking system (a plus)
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts covering conference center hours and locations
- About Us:
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
- As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans