PR Editorials & Editor Relationships
- Develop and execute a dynamic press and earned media plan to support key collection/product launches, special events and marketing campaigns in EMEA to strengthen the visibility of the brand.
- Promote Moncler brand and products to editors of the most influential publications in the region, either directly or through partner PR agencies, and manage reactive press requests.
- Manage PR calendar to ensure a clear communications plan and cadence.
- Relationship building and maintenance with editors in the region.
- Proactively pitch and secure media placements on an ongoing basis (print, web)
- Manage EMEA PR budget
PR and Press Events
- Manage all aspects of event planning process for collection/product Launches, Boutique Openings, Institutional events including: day-to-day subcontractor relations, venue selection, entertainment, catering, A/V coordination, collateral design and printing, onsite registration and execution, in EMEA, as well as for WW events as support when needed.
- Maintain master events calendar and communicate key dates internally
- Conduct post event analysis and provide summaries: attendee, results, budget tracking…
Influencers & Product Placement
- Lead all acquisition, negotiation, account management and retention of Digital Influencers that will represent the company.
- Discover new relevant Influencers in the different EMEA areas for the Brand to work with
- Develop innovative ideas and strategies to promote Moncler via feature stories, event coverage, product placement etc… through print, digital and broadcast media.
- Propose, implement and monitor an annual communication plan
- Contribute to experiences definition and coordinate their roll-out directly or through the markets;
- Develop written press materials – releases, talking points, story pitches – and manage approval process with internal stakeholders, retailers, collaboration partners, etc. as needed.
- Manage press and Key Opinion Leaders, update press and influencers listings,
- Maintain online presence, spot digital trends and use them to communicate key brand messages
- Analyze all PR and events actions and create reports, and insights to be shared internally.
- Master Degree in Communication or PR,
- 5 to 7 years in PR experience in High End Fashion or Luxury Goods Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the retail business,
- Proven track record in the direct management of press relations / bloggers / influencers of luxury brand.
- Experience in structuring and implementing a global communication plan, budget management and media planning.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Keen understanding of media types and influencer marketing and measurement, relationships within the space.
- Ability to innovate and propose new ideas
- true team player, agile, loyal, acting with transparency
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Serve as both a strategist and a doer
- A self-motivated, proactive person with the ability to focus, prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, adapts well to change, client service oriented, collaborative, and team oriented.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.