- Deliver and enhance our pan-European events and programmes, working collaboratively within the events and programmes team, and with colleagues across the region and globally. Example events and programmes include: our ULI Europe Conference, Leadership Retreat, awards programmes and celebrations, webinars, report launches and trade events.
- End to end project management and leadership of some of our digital and physical events and programmes from translating the brief into a plan, communicating needs to other teams and tracking progress to ensure a smooth and on-time delivery.
- Research, source and manage suppliers and venues.
- Develop, arrange, and deliver an exceptional experience considering all elements including the agenda, f&b, the flow, branding, AV, layout, timing, transport etc.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the marketing, invitation and registration process and attendee communications.
- Develop project budgets, manage commitments and be responsible for the financial performance of the project.
- Work in close collaboration Chief Development Officer on ULI Europe’s product council programmes, providing necessary guidance and all logistical support.
- Provide timely status updates and reporting to ULI senior management & committees
- Collaborate with ULI Europe team to support sponsorship raising and delivery of benefits.
- Recommend integrating new formats and solutions that enhance the member experience and drive efficiencies
- Provide in depth all-inclusive post event analysis, to identify best practices and lessons learnt for future improvements.
- Organised and prepared – thinks and plans ahead, considers every detail and need.
- Drive for quality – always wants to highest quality, accuracy, and continual improvement.
- Clear thinking and decisive – able to quickly pick course of action to best meet goals while considering a mass of information and perspectives.
- Proactive, agile, and resourceful – loves successfully managing simultaneous projects, acts on opportunities, builds networks, solves problems, brings in fresh ideas.
- Communication, negotiation & relationship management – engaging, pro-active communicator and collaborator, clear on audience needs, creates, and maintains positive relationships with senior industry leaders, other members, staff, and suppliers
- Interest in the programme content itself and able to research and develop ideas for compelling programs; great speakers, topics, formats, flows, presentations etc
- Technical expertise – including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Zoom and NetFORUM.
- Desirable – other major European language.
- Minimum 7 years in events delivery and development with proven, measurable success in the management of international large conferences, networking events and other events for executive level groups
- Ideally experience or knowledge of the real estate sector
- Ideally experience of developing webinars and education programmes
- Ideally experience working in a not-for-profit or membership organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Availability to travel occasionally within Europe and occasionally work evenings and weekends according to the event schedules.
ULI has a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Hybrid working
- Additional annual leave
- Private medical and life insurance
- Employer contributions to workplace pension (5%)
- Career development: U-time & access to Linkedin Learning
- Access to WeCare
- Access to CycleScheme
- To send in your application, please click APPLY below. Please submit a CV and a cover letter.
- ULI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics. All applicants are encouraged to confirm whether any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process are required.
- No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.